CURRENT COMPETITIONS T&C
Lah-Lah’s Big Live Band Facebook Competition
By participating in the Mums of the Shire / Lah-Lah’s Big Live Band Facebook Competition, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions;
Terms and Conditions – Lah-Lah’s Big Live Band Competition
- The promoter is Mums of the Shire (Promoter)
- Entry is open to Sutherland Shire residents only
- The promotion opens at 5pm AEDST Tuesday 17 July 2018 and closes at 6pm AEDST Wednesday 18 July 2018 (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
- All entries must be received within the Promotional Period outlined above:
- Like the competition post on the Mums of the Shire Facebook page
- Leave a comment on the competition post to let us know who you would take with you to the show and why
- By submitting their entry, the entrant warrants that their Response does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Judging and Prizes
- The winner will be selected randomly by Lah-Lah Productions
- The winner will receive two family tickets (four people per family ticket; eight tickets in total) to the Lah-Lah’s Big Live Band 10th birthday show on Friday 20 July at Engadine Community Centre.
- Tickets must be used at the Lah-Lah’s LIVE show at Engadine 2018
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of equal value or specification. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the prize value.
- The Giveaway Prize (or the components of that prize) is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, special discount, or similar.
Personal Information and Privacy
- The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards as detailed in the Promoter’s Privacy Notice, which is available at www.mumsoftheshire.com.au. Personal information will only be used in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, Facebook will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss), whether as a result of participation in this Promotion, the Promoter’s negligence or otherwise.
- The Promoter acknowledges that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.