CURRENT COMPETITIONS T&C
1. School of Rock Facebook Competition – COMING SOON
By participating in the Mums of the Shire/School of Rock Facebook Competition, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions;
*** WIN ***
Could your child be the next Bruno Mars or Taylor Swift?
Mums of the Shire has teamed up with School Of Rock Sutherland to offer one lucky kid (aged between 10 – 17 years old) a chance to win full a 16-week season for its popular Rock 101 or Performance Program worth a total of $1,560!
Plus there are 15 runner up prizes to win a month’s worth of vocal or keys lessons for one child and their friend or sibling. School of Rock is a music school for all skill levels and musical aspirations. Programs are designed to encourage learning in a supportive environment where students of all skill levels are comfortable, engaged and most important of all, have fun!
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize like the Facebook post and tell us in 20 words or less what songs your kids love to perform and who they like to sing with!
Terms and Conditions – School of Rock Competition
- The promoter is Mums of the Shire (Promoter)
- The sponsor is School of Rock (Sponsor)
- Entry is open to Sutherland Shire residents only
- The promotion opens at 7.30pm AEDST Friday 6th December 2018 and closes at 5pm AEDST Friday 16th December 2018 (Promotional Period). The Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion.
How to Enter
- All entries must be received within the Promotional Period outlined above:
- Like the competition post on the Mums of the Shire Facebook page
- Leave a comment on the competition post and tell us in less than 25 words what songs your kids love to perform and who they like to sing with!
- By submitting their entry, the entrant warrants that their Response does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Judging and Prizes
- The winner will be selected by School of Rock
- The winner will receive a full a 16-week season for its popular Rock 101 or Performance Program worth a total of $1,560.
- The 15 runners-up will receive a month’s worth of vocal or keys lessons for one child and their friend or sibling
- Child with friend or sibling will be a joint lesson
- Season starts January 2019
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of equal value or specification. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the prize value.
- The Giveaway Prize (or the components of that prize) is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, special discount, or similar.
Personal Information and Privacy
- The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards as detailed in the Promoter’s Privacy Notice, which is available at www.mumsoftheshire.com.au. Personal information will only be used in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, Facebook will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss), whether as a result of participation in this Promotion, the Promoter’s negligence or otherwise.
- The Promoter acknowledges that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.