A Delicious & Easy Chocolate Cake in 15mins!
I took my kids to a first birthday party a few weeks back. The setting was beautiful, the kids had a great time and the company was exceptional. It was an enjoyable morning for all.
I feel a little guilty admitting it but the highlight of the event for me (being the chocoholic that I am) was the amazing chocolate cake that was on offer. I think I may of had two (or even three) pieces.
So I text my friend Cara (mum of the birthday girl) to get the recipe. Just my luck (cause I’m pretty hopeless in the kitchen) it turns out to be the quickest and easiest chocolate cake recipe ever!
It is a Tupperware recipe so having the right equipment does help with the ease of it but it’s definitely not compulsory.
- 200g dark chocolate
- 200g unsalted butter
- 4 x eggs
- 200g brown sugar
- 200g almond meal
- ¼ cup self-raising flower
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- Double cream or vanilla ice cream – to serve (optional)
- Place both the butter and the chocolate in the MicroCook Pitcher and microwave until melted – approx.1 minute
- Add the remaining ingredients one by one while stirring well to obtain a consistent texture.
- Use a Silicone Spatula to remove any excess dough from around the inside of the Pitcher. Set the lid to the wide opening and microwave for 5 min. at 600 watts.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. and use the Silicone Spatula to unmold.
Voilà. A delicious and easy chocolate cake in 15mins!
Nom nom nom.
If you’d like to see other recipes, tips and tricks from Cara you can join her Facebook group here- Tupperware with Cara!