St George Montessori Engadine provides high-quality care and education to children aged 6 weeks through to 6 years old, 52 weeks a year.
Our aim from day one has been to provide children with an exceptional program and service by establishing strong relationships with our children, families and the wider community.
We offer your child a warm and friendly space where they can learn, grow, make friends and have fun!
We use the Montessori approach to learning founded by Dr Maria Montessori. Children learn through real life experiences and a huge variety of materials that are purposeful and designed for different areas of learning and development.
Our Engadine Centre features:
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Beautiful outdoor space with a veggie patch and chickens to encourage nature play
- Hot nutritious meals provided
- Extensive School Readiness Program
- Long day care and preschool (7am - 6pm)
- Computer, Yoga, Cooking and French lessons
- Montessori Curriculum
- State of the art security system
For more information, or to book a Centre tour please call us on (02) 9548 2332 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org