- Are your fears of not "doing it right" taking over?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed trying to juggle everything?
- Has your usual TO DO list, goal crushing, energetic loving self been replaced by a worrying, anxious, sleep-obsessed Mumma-zombie creature?
- Do you miss the 'old you'?
- Do you feel guilt or shame thinking that you miss the 'old you'?
- Are you feeling anxious or overwhelmed about your return to work? Are you confused about the process?
- Do you feel unsupported in the weeks/months leading to your return to work?
- Do you feel overwhelmed thinking how "will I manage everything"?
These are all completely normal reactions for a Mum to experience. Being a mum can be tough!! It is a huge responsibility. Our lives become full and incredibly busy; we are guided by routines and restricted by sleep times. We lose a sense of ourself. We notice a shift in the dynamic with our husband or partner. Our friendship circles can change. What we do for fun has dramatically shifted! We can find ourself putting our own needs aside, to ensure the wellbeing of our child and family.
Talking out some of these struggles with a Counsellor or Coach can be so liberating and empowering, and can help you to find solutions and restore balance. Having the luxury of talking through what you feel is holding you down can create space for positive growth and new opportunities.
My name is Libby and I am a trained Counsellor and Coach. I have over 12 years experience working in the fields of rehabilitation and mental health. I have spent the last 7 years living and working abroad in London and Dubai, recently returning home to be close to family.
I'm currently living in the Sutherland Shire and am a Mum to a little boy named Rio.
I work as a Consultant; providing counselling, Employee Assistance Programme support and bespoke mental health training to various companies in NSW, TAS and VIC. I am a qualified Coach and have provided coaching support to a wide variety of individuals across different demographics.
As part of my Coaching practise, I am offering new clients 2 free 30 minute coaching sessions. Following this, my service will be chargeable at $90/hour + GST. A typical coaching agreement is up to 6 sessions, however this is completely flexible and will be personally tailored.
WHY WORK WITH ME?
- I will encourage you to remain authentic and genuine;
- I will empower you throughout your coaching journey;
- I am a professional listener! I will always give you the time and space to talk through your concerns;
- I am warm and friendly and will ensure you always feel supported;
- I am upbeat, positive and energetic; you will walk away from sessions feeling lighter;
- I am a Mum, and I can resonate with some of your struggles.
At the moment, I am happy to conduct coaching sessions via Zoom or telephone. Should you prefer a face:face visit, we can discuss options to meet somewhere we are able to practise physical distancing.
Please do get in touch with me on 0434662985 should you wish to engage in a coaching session, or to find out more.