Our long-standing, industry leading physiotherapy clinic is located in Sutherland and offers the best in Women’s Health Physiotherapy. Including Pre- and Post-natal assessments, Clinical Pilates classes suitable for those who are pregnant or post-natal, as well as Sports Injury management and Musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
Our Women’s Health Physiotherapist, Jessie Miladinski, has extensive experience both in pelvic health and musculoskeletal physiotherapy. Her ability to link both systems is what sets her apart. So often one system is overlooked when actually the two are so closely linked!
Women’s Health services include:
- Pregnancy related musculoskeletal conditions eg pelvic girdle pain
- Pre-natal pelvic floor screening
- Birth preparation
- Post-natal assessment of both pelvic floor and abdominal wall including ultrasound imaging
- Treatment of pelvic pain, or pain with sexual intercourse
- Pessary prescription and management
- Treatment for pelvic floor dysfunction including pelvic organ prolapse, stress urinary incontinence, bowel/wind control
- Pelvic floor strengthening programs at a high level to support return to intensive exercise
- Pre- and post-natal Pilates classes
We also provide musculoskeletal/sports physiotherapy, casting, podiatry, and massage therapy. Click through to our website to see our full range of services.