We are a team of very well-established Women's Health Physiotherapists who've been working in Bondi Junction and Cammeray for over 13 years. We are very excited to now be in The Sutherland Shire. Tamara Woods, Joelene Murdoch, Gen Fleeton and Sophie Macfarlane, the majority of which are Shire locals are heading up the Woolooware team.
We blend our Musculoskeletal skills with our Women’s Health skills to get the best outcomes for our patients. We appreciate that every person is unique. We find that often women come in with pelvic floor related problems, but we realise that their hips, their foot, or sometimes even their neck can contribute. Only when all of these contributing factors are addressed does the original problem improve.
We specialise in:
- Pelvic Pain - Including endometriosis, painful bladder syndrome, pain with intercourse (dyspareunia) and pain around the pelvis
- Stress Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pessary fitting
- Pregnancy and Post Natal Care
- Blocked ducts and mastitis
- Birth Preparation.
- Bowel dysfunction.
We also specialise is kids continence. Most people know that Physio’s can help adults regain their continence, but many don’t know that we can help kids with continence issues as well. These issues can be either in the day time, at night time or both.
We see kids with:
· Bed Wetting (nocturnal enuresis)
· Daytime wetting & Urinary urgency
· Faecal incontinence or soiling