A FUN school holiday tennis camp for ages 4-10, which will be held across 2 mornings (Tuesday and Thursday) of the first week of The term 3 school holidays .
This jam packed 6 hour hour tennis camp (held across 2 mornings), which caters to all levels, involves group kids tennis lessons, team-based events and games designed to improve self confidence, gross motor skills and learning the rules and strokes of tennis in a fun environment.
The Little Tennis Aces professional tennis coaching team (including head coaches of Little Tennis Aces, Eleni Stefanovski and Lejla Kucevic) deliver School Holiday Programs structured around both player enjoyment and improvement, featuring:
- Children divided into groups in accordance with their age and standard
- Technical and tactical development for beginner to advanced
- Hand/eye coordination, motor skills and general fitness activities
- Player assessment and analysis
- Balance and movement tennis training
- Other fundamental and kids sports skills
- Free tennis racquet hire available
- Trophies and awards!
Give your children something fun to look forward to during the school holidays by enrolling them in our junior tennis camp.