Mandala Beach House is a high-end six-bedroom property in Jervis Bay and is launching in December 2019. Mandala is the perfect house for multiple families, couples, girls/mums weekends or corporate retreats. We are one of very few luxury properties to offer six bedrooms, five bathrooms in addition to a pool, two lounge rooms, gas fireplace, air-conditioning.
At Mandala, you’ll feel like you are staying in your own private boutique resort. The upstairs living area will wow you with the most spectacular sweeping views across Jervis Bay. Just two and a half hours drive from Sydney, Mandala is located in the village of Callala Bay, on the northern shore of Jervis Bay.
Photos are 3D renders at this stage as house is still under construction.
Key features of the house
• Six large bedrooms with King Size beds (Flexible bedding arrangements)
• Five bathrooms plus a powder room
• Two separate lounge rooms
• Open plan chef’s kitchen
• Covered alfresco area with BBQ.
• Sun-drenched saltwater swimming pool (8.3 x 4.2m)
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
• Laundry with washing machine/dryer
• Baby gate, high chair/s and travel cot
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Fine cotton bed linen, fluffy towels
Mandala Beach House - Strengths
• Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors ensure the house is bathed in light all day.
• High bedroom to bathroom ratio.
• Short walk to Callala Beach and Callala Creek (perfect for young families)
• The pool and backyard are fully fenced, so kids can play safely while parents relax
• Nature’s paradise – staying at Mandala provides a true beach/bush experience with regular sightings of kangaroos, dolphins, whales, echidnas and black cockatoos.
• Mandala is the perfect place to escape and unwind anytime of the year. There is air conditioning throughout, plus ceiling fans in each bedroom. In winter, curl up on the lounge by the fireplace and enjoy the view.
• One and a half hours drive from the Shire
• Mandala provides a perfect base for water sports including surfing, kayaking, fishing/boating but also whale/dolphin watching, beach swimming and bushwalking.