Live Sea Creature Interactive Display
Open to all ages from Monday 23 April – Saturday 28 April (excluding Anzac Day)
- Learn about the incredible animals who call the ocean their home.
- Hold live sea animals, examine specimen samples, and discover a large variety of marine artifacts and shells!
- Investigate marine habitats, animal adaptations and learn how to reduce our impact on the marine environment.
- The display is totally interactive and allows every participant to hold and touch a large range of marine animals.
- Whilst the participants are interacting with the sea creatures, the Marine Biologist Host will present interesting facts in an entertaining manner using a wireless head set.