Join us for a WOMEN'S ONLY, free seminar about incontinence and exercise. iMove's Women's Health Physiotherapists will be chatting all things incontinence and exercise. We will be going through: Pelvic floor and
Join us for a WOMEN’S ONLY, free seminar about incontinence and exercise.
iMove’s Women’s Health Physiotherapists will be chatting all things incontinence and exercise.
We will be going through:
- Pelvic floor and how to use it
- Common reasons why incontinence with exercise occurs
- Strategies to reduce your incontinence with exercise
- Busting common myths and misconceptions about exercising with incontinence
This is for you:
- if you experience leaking with exercise: whether it be out during a run, at the gym doing double unders, doing squats or deadlifts, trampolining, doing gymnastics or a gym class
- if you are a mum who experiences leaking with running after or spending time on the trampoline with the kids
- no matter what age you are: whether you are a teenager, someone in their twenties or thirties, right through to menopause
7pm, Tuesday 23 November 2021.
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm