With the unfortunate cancellation of the Shire Christmas Markets this past December, we're excited to announce the first of 3 planned Sutherland Shire Market events in 2022 by Cambridge Markets
With the unfortunate cancellation of the Shire Christmas Markets this past December, we’re excited to announce the first of 3 planned Sutherland Shire Market events in 2022 by Cambridge Markets Sydney.
Proudly supported by Tynan Motors & Shire Talk.
The Sutherland Shire Summer Market is being held at Miranda Park South on the first weekend of February 2022!
The Shire Summer Market
February 5th & 6th, 10am-4pm
Miranda Park South
The markets will offer all sorts of seasonal goodies, including gifts across homewares, fashion, toys, accessories, pet care, art, craft, jewellery, all your favourite food trucks and local eateries, and SO much more.
Summer stallholders include:
– Wrappsody, offering cards, wreaths, decorations and Christmas wrapping
– Love Pudding, selling homemade Christmas puddings and Christmas cakes
– The Festive, with personalised Christmas stockings and gifts
– Tar10, selling condiments, sauces, chutneys and dressings
Gifting retailers include:
– Merchants of Nonsense, local designers who produce local maps, calendars and journals
– Wolf Bear Collective, a unisex adventurewear brand that plants a tree for every item sold
– Forevaeco, sustainable table and bathroom essentials
– Tolu Australia, swimmers and board shorts for men and children, as well as beach towels
– Petit Mille Kids Studio, boutique kids clothing
– Charli and Molly, K9 Couture and St Barx, offering everything Christmassy for pets
Global culinary stalls include:
– The Bald Chef – rotisserie chicken
– Alexanders Bakery – savoury and sweet burek
– Halloumi Me – halloumi dishes
– Bellamy and Co – Mediterranean flatbreads
– OMG Donuts – gluten-free donuts
– Natas and Co – Portuguese custard tarts
– Chillato – Ice cream and sorbets
The markets will all be Covid safe and will comply with NSW Department of Health guidelines.
The Summer event comes at a boom time for Cambridge Markets and Shire Residents, as shoppers increasingly look to engage with alfresco shopping experiences.
5 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 6 (Sunday) 4:00 pm