**EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO WET WEATHER** Sydney is set to enjoy a season of beautiful Christmas markets, with Cambridge Markets announcing a packed seasonal program of festive events. The group has announced
**EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO WET WEATHER**
Sydney is set to enjoy a season of beautiful Christmas markets, with Cambridge Markets announcing a packed seasonal program of festive events.
The group has announced three huge occasional markets to be held across November and December, plus a summer market to be staged in late January.
The program marks a welcome return to full trading for Sydney’s leading market operator, Cambridge Markets.
One of the biggest markets out of the 3 events planned is The Sutherland Shire Christmas Market being held at Seymour Shaw Oval at the end of November.
The Shire Christmas Market
November 27-28, 10am-4pm
Miranda Park, 639R Kingsway, Miranda
The markets will offer all sorts of festive goods, including gifts across homewares, fashion, toys, accessories, pet care, art, craft, jewellery and more, plus Christmas necessities such as wrapping paper, wreaths, cards, candles, trees, puddings and cakes, festive baubles, tableware, decorations and plenty more.
Festive stallholders include:
– Wrappsody, offering cards, wreaths, decorations and Christmas wrapping
– Love Pudding, selling homemade Christmas puddings and Christmas cakes
– The Festive, with personalised Christmas stockings and gifts
– Tar10, selling condiments, sauces, chutneys and dressings
Gifting retailers include:
– Merchants of Nonsense, local designers who produce local maps, calendars and journals
– Wolf Bear Collective, a unisex adventurewear brand that plants a tree for every item sold
– Forevaeco, sustainable table and bathroom essentials
– Tolu Australia, swimmers and board shorts for men and children, as well as beach towels
– Petit Mille Kids Studio, boutique kids clothing
– Charli and Molly, K9 Couture and St Barx, offering everything Christmassy for pets
Global culinary stalls include:
– The Bald Chef – rotisserie chicken
– Alexanders Bakery – savoury and sweet burek
– Halloumi Me – halloumi dishes
– Bellamy and Co – Mediterranean flatbreads
– OMG Donuts – gluten-free donuts
– Natas and Co – Portuguese custard tarts
– Chillato – Ice cream and sorbets
The markets will all be Covid safe and will comply with NSW Department of Health guidelines.
The Christmas events come at a boom time for Cambridge Markets, as shoppers increasingly look to engage with alfresco shopping experiences.
27 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 28 (Sunday) 4:00 pm
Seymour Shaw Park