One of the leading consumer goods companies in the world
At Coca-Cola Europacific, you always know you’re part of something special and iconic. We are the powerhouse behind Australia’s most loved brands. Our huge portfolio includes Coca-Cola, Mount Franklin, Powerade, Barista Brothers, Kirks, Mother and Fuze.
About the role
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
As a Contact Centre Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for our network of customers across Australia. Answering a wide range of enquiries relating to ordering, deliveries, maintenance, sales, stock and any other ad hoc requests. You’ll also liaise with our field sales and operations teams to ensure the best outcome for our customer.
Working on a part-time basis we can accommodate two types of schedule to work around your needs and the needs of our customers:
3 days per week – you will be required to work Monday & Tuesday – with the 3rd day being either Wednesday or Thursday.
5 days per week – reduced hours from 10am-2pm
Using your passion to serve our customers and your strong problem-solving skills, you will be based at Coca Cola Place, our modern head office with views across the harbour and in the middle of bustling North Sydney, just a short walk from the station.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of CCEP’s operations and gain FMCG, Sales and Customer Service knowledge.
What will make me standout?
· Exceptional customer service skills, with a customer centric mindset
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Computer literate with an eye for detail
· Ability to adapt to the different needs of customers
· A good listener, with an empathetic approach to assisting customers
· Ability to build rapport and create sustainable relationships with our customers
· Reliable and motivated to give your best to achieve and exceed performance objectives
· Strong problem solver that takes initiative
· Target driven and able to work to KPI’s, contributing to business purpose and financial results
What’s in it for You?
· Real and structured career growth potential, many leaders in our business started in our contact centre in this role
· Fun and fast paced environment
· Inclusive and collaborative company culture
· Weekly free product allowance
· Ongoing training and career support
· Generous base salary
· Potential to earn quarterly incentives
Please Note: To be considered for this role you will need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
A little more about us…
At Coca-Cola Europacific we are committed to making a distinct and positive contribution to The World we live in. We do this through the four pillars of our Sustainability Framework: Our People, Wellbeing, Environment and Our Community.
Coca-Cola Europacific is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com