Operations Coordinator (12 month maternity leave cover)
Website REMONDIS Australia
REMONDIS Australia is part of the REMONDIS International Group and is a leader in global waste and water management activities. In Australia we are a leading provider of integrated services in water, energy, environmental and infrastructure management, committed to the challenge of improving the environment and enhancing the communities in which we live and work.
An excellent opportunity currently exists for someone ideally with a background in waste management or transport logistics at our Taren Point transfer station. You will need to be a highly organised, customer-focused, and able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Specific duties include but are not limited to;
- Maintaining great relationships with our existing accounts and customers.
- Assist in the daily planning and implementation of transport operations
- Liaising with transport staff to ensure safe and efficient service delivery.
- Ensure customer requirements are met, and proactively manage service failures.
- Using IT systems to create and distribute customer reports
- Liaison with internal departments – accounts, sales and operations where required.
As the successful candidate you will need to possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role, or waste industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise
- Good computer skills, Word, Excel and email
We are offering:
- A fun and fast paced work environment right in the Shire.
- Potential for permanency for the right candidate after 12 months.
As part of our usual recruitment process you will be required to provide proof of entitlement to work in Australia, and undergo a full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
If you feel you would be suited to the position and wish to join the team at REMONDIS, please send your CV to Tarenpoint@remondis.com.auby 23rdJuly 2018.,
To apply for this job email your details to Tarenpoint@remondis.com.au