Casual Learn To Swim Instructors
Website Sutherland Shire Leisure Centres
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR TEACHING CHILDREN VALUABLE LIFE SKILLS? WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN AN ENCOURAGING AND SUPPORTIVE TEAM WITH FLEXIBLE SHIFTS TO FIT IN WITH YOUR LIFE? WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Casual Learn to Swim Instructors to join the Leisure Centres team, ensuring Austswim/Swim Australia standards are met and that customers receive outstanding service every time they visit our centres.
What’s in it for you?
- A term-based roster with shifts available across our hours of operation – work as little or as much as you like!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great work/life balance
- Training and professional development opportunities
- A friendly and supportive work environment
Essential Qualifications and Licences:
- Working with Children Check
- Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety or Swim Australia Teacher
- CPR Certificate
Specific Conditions of Employment:
- Maintain all essential qualifications
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings
- Available to work a range of shifts at all centres (Sutherland, Caringbah, Engadine) across our hours of operation.
If this sounds like you and you would like to hear more please contact Leisa Koutsoufis on 8536 9726. All applications to be submitted via Council’s website.
Please note: Applicants must submit a written statement addressing the selection criteria contained in the Job Description to be considered for this position.
Applications will be reviewed on an as needed basis.
How to apply:
- Download the Job description available on the Sutherland Shire Council website: http://www.sutherlandshire.nsw.gov.au/Council/Careers/job-application/Casual-Learn-To-Swim-Instructors
- Please address all selection criteria as outlined in the job description.
- Contact your referees.
- All applications to be submitted online. Should you encounter any difficulties please contact 9710 0333.
To apply for this job please visit www.sutherlandshire.nsw.gov.au.