Website The Boot Warehouse
We were looking for a part time or full time team member 9-5 though we thought we would open it to mums and offer school hours eg 9-3 for the right applicant..
Its a great place to work with a few other mums there.. and otherwise a great team! All on the job training will be provided but general computer skills are required.
I have included the add below. Let me know if you have any further questions 😊
Stock Management Assistant
The Boot Warehouse – Miranda
The Boot Warehouse is one of Australia’s largest online safety work boot retailers with a large presence on eBay and Amazon, along with a popular retail store located in Miranda NSW. We are looking for an enthusiastic Stock Management Assistant for an immediate start in our Miranda office. The Boot Warehouse provides a friendly and supportive office environment.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
The primary responsibility of this newly created role is to assist the Manager with all purchasing/ordering responsibilities which will include:
• Raise multiple purchase orders daily to ensure optimum inventory levels are maintained
• Accurate data entry of stock received
• Perform regular stock counts to ensure stock level accuracy
• Consistent communication with suppliers on outstanding purchase orders / delayed deliveries and extended backorders
• Liaising with internal team members with updates on stock lead times.
• Support the sales team with customer phone enquiries and admin tasks as requested by management
Skills and Experience required:
• You will need to demonstrate confidence, excellent attention to detail and be a reliable team player who can perform well under pressure.
• Good time management skills and a reserved sense of urgency as required
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Basic word, excel and outlook knowledge
• enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and take instruction
• Ability to self-manage day to day tasks.
• Most of all, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please email your CV through to Dave at [email protected] and for your application to be considered please include in 25 words or less why you would be great for the role.