Mothers Day Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
Competition Prize #1
The winner will receive a ‘Bliss and Blowave’ package by Louise Richmond Hair Design in their Gymea salon. The package is valued at $130 which includes the following:
- Blow Dry
- Eyelash Tint
- Express Facial
Competition Prize #1 – Terms and Conditions
- No Saturday appointments available for redemption of prize vouchers
- Voucher has a three month expiry from the prize draw date
Competition Prize #2
The winner will receive a ‘Natural Skin Care Pack’ package by Onneka / Face Faxx in Sutherland . The package is valued at over $200 which includes the following:
Grapefruit – Deep cleansing gel
Rose petal – Herbal spritz
Healing – Centella
Papaya – Day cream
Echinaca – Eye Firming Gel
Competition Prize #2 – Terms and Conditions
- Prize must be collected from the Face Faxx Salon in Sutherland no later than three months after winner has been notified
General Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Mums of the Shire Pty Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 16 years and over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/mumsoftheshire/
- Closing date for entry will be 3rd May 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
- There will be two winners. Each winner will receive one prize. The winners of each prize will be determined by software.
- The winner will be announced on the mums of the Shire Facebook Page and Facebook Group within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org