Showcase your business in our upcoming Feature Editorials!
Our Feature packages coincide with special occasions like Mother’s Day and School Holidays or are crafted to resolve the specific local queries of our online community, such as “What’s the best venue for a 5yr old birthday party”. These affordable advertorial pieces will showcase your business alongside other local businesses and be shared with the exact audience that is trying to find our business.
Feature editorials are promoted in the following ways:
- Showcased on the front page of our website (15k monthly visits)
- Heavily promoted via our social platforms – Instagram (6k audience), and Facebook Page & Group (13k audience)
- Featured in our Newsletter (4k subscribers)
Local Party and Events Guide
Parties have long been a hot topic in the chatter of our Mums of the Shire Community. Local mums are frequently searching for venues in their neighbourhood, caterers, bakers, party supplies, entertainers and age-appropriate gifts.
Our Guide to parties in the Shire will include feature articles that promote each of these areas and can be relevant to parties for kids or adults. If you want your business to be synonymous with parties when the local mums start talking, this is the guide to be featured in!
Each business will receive the following exposure as part of the Feature package:
- Website (15,000 visits/month): The guide will be published as an advertorial article on mumsoftheshire.com.au. The article will include each product/service name, description, image, special offer (if applicable) and booking details.
- E-newsletter (4,000 subscribers): The guide will be showcased in the Mums of the Shire monthly newsletter. Click here to view our latest newsletter.
- Mums of the Shire Facebook Page and Group (13,000+ followers/members): The guide will be shared on our Facebook page and in our Facebook group.
- Mums of the Shire Instagram Page (6,000+ members): The guide will be shared on our Instagram page.
- Social Stories on Facebook and Instagram (16,000+ followers): Each business will receive a dedicated Social Story on Facebook and Instagram.
BOOKINGS NOW OPEN!
Earlybird deadline: TBA
Content deadline: TBA