Are you interested in boosting your credibility in your industry?
Position yourself as an authority in your industry by becoming a contributor for Mums of the Shire!
This invitation-only opportunity gives you a platform to share your expertise with our community, boosting both your exposure and credibility to a captivated niche audience.
Benefits of becoming a contributor with Mums of the Shire
- The article will remain on the website indefinitely and will be optimised for search engines. It can include one backlink to your website, boosting your credibility with Google.
- After publication, the article may be shared on our social channels and/or promoted in our monthly newsletter but there is no guarantee.
- Your Author Profile will be added to the bottom of the articles you write – this includes a headshot, bio and links to your website and social media pages.
What should the article cover?
Articles may cover any topic or issue that relates to your business, that’s interesting and relevant to Mums of the Shire readers. For example:
- A Paediatric Occupational Therapist could write an article on Sensory Play Ideas for Babies
- A Paediatric Speech Pathologist could write A Busy Mum’s Guide to Encouraging your Toddler’s Talking
- A Swim School Director could write an article on Six tips to keep your kids safe around pools
- A Childcare Director could write an article on Top tips: How to choose the right childcare centre
- A Personal Fashion Stylist could write an article on Decluttering your clothes: Choosing what to chuck!
- A Buyers Agent could write an article on Five reasons why YOU make a good property investor!
Before you start writing, you’ll need to first pitch the idea to our Editor, so we can ensure that it’s a good fit and that we don’t have anything that’s too similar already published or in development. Please email your pitch to [email protected]
- We do not accept guest posts that are advertising a product or service or are sponsored in any way. If you’d like to advertise with Mums of the Shire or have us review a product, please email [email protected] for our media kit.
- We will publish a maximum of two guest post per year from any one author.
Tips for writing a great article
- Length: 500-700 words
- Style: conversational, easy to read
- Format: Rather than long sections of text, the article should be broken up into sections for easy reading. Think along the lines of paragraphs that have sub-headings, bullet points, and so on.
- All articles will be edited by Mums of the Shire prior to publication.
You can view examples of guest business posts on our website here.
If you’re keen to join our team of contributors, please complete the questions below and email to [email protected]
YOUR BUSINESS NAME:
- 2-6 images for the article
- Profile photo/headshot
- Blog submission (Word doc or Google doc)
Please allow up to 14 days for us to respond.
Thank you for considering submitting a guest post to Mums of the Shire! We look forward to your submission and can be contacted at any time at [email protected] to discuss them further. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see when we share your post with our community on social media.