Photography by Jennifer Ann – Competition T&Cs
The winner will receive a 1-1.5 hour maternity photography session (substituted for family photos if not expecting) valued at over $550 at one of the photographer’s favourite outdoor locations based within the Sutherland Shire. The prize includes 20 high res digital jpeg images provided in colour and black and white on a branded USB. Includes three 5 by 7 inch prints. Terms and conditions apply.
Competition Prize Terms and Conditions
- One winner will be drawn at the end of the competition
- Photography session includes the parents and any siblings in the same family (does not include grandparents).
- Voucher expires 30 November 2017
- Non transferable, non redeemable for cash or products and non refundable
- Cannot be used on a previous booking
- Session must be held approx. 1.5-2 hours before sunset (i.e golden hour)
- Winner must contact Photographer to redeem prize at least one month prior to expiry date.
- A gallery of images carefully selected from the session by the Photographer will be presented in a private online viewing gallery for the Winner to choose their favourite 20 images for final processing.
- Winner must sign and abide by terms and conditions specified in Photographer’s Booking Form Agreement (Photographer: Photography by Jennifer Ann) that include but are not limited to:
a) The Photographer retains copyright of all images and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce photographs.
b) The Photographer has unrestricted rights to publish photographs for commercial use and promotional purposes (including social media and website).
c) The Client will not hold the photographer responsible for any accidental injury incurred before, during or post the session.
General Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Mums of the Shire Pty Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 16 years and over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumsoftheshire/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 10th March 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter the competition, you must provide your email address in order for us to contact you if you win the competition. Your email address will also be added to the Mums of the Shire Newsletter list which you can opt out of at any time.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com