Upon booking and payment, the client agrees to the following terms and conditions:
• The Sue Ireland Photography Winter Mini Shoot will take place on Sunday 8 July 2018 at Darook Park Cronulla
• Family shoots will take place between 9:30am and 3:30pm, a one-hour timeslot will be mutually agreed on booking
• Please ensure you arrive at the shoot location 15 minutes prior to your session ready for a prompt start
2. PRICING AND PAYMENT
• The total fee for the Winter Mini Shoot is $175 per family (to include, no more than five family members)
• Additional family members will be charged at $25 per head
• Domestic pets are not permitted at the shoot location and cannot be included in this offer. An alternative date and location can be offered should you wish to include pets.
• A $100 deposit is due on booking
• The total session fee must be received no later than Saturday 7 July 2018
• If the client cancels within 10 or fewer days of the session the deposit is non-refundable, except for in extreme circumstances which will be at the discretion of the photographer.
• Winter Mini Shoot sessions cannot be rescheduled.
• If Sue Ireland Photography is unable to attend the shoot due to illness or emergency, the photographer shall return all fees paid by the client.
5. INCLEMENT WEATHER
• In the case of light showers, an alternative outdoor venue, with shelter will be provided.
• In the case of a downpour, the shoot will be postponed and rescheduled for an alternative date.
• Notice of a revised location or postponement will be given no later than 8am on the morning of the shoot.
6. SHOOT INCLUSIONS
• Each session will run for no longer than 60 minutes
• The shoot will include a minimum of two settings
• The client will receive professionally 20 images from the shoot on a USB supplied by the client
• Sue Ireland Photography will provide all creative direction and management of the shoot to ensure natural images.
• The photographer will bring some props which client can use if they wish.
• Clients are welcome to bring their own props – soccer balls, soft toys or any sentimental items – these can help to create natural un-posed shots.
• Sue Ireland Photography will make best efforts to include all props brought along on the day.
• Final edited images will be provided on the client’s USB no longer than two weeks after the date of the shoot.
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all parties involved in the family shoot arrive appropriately dressed and ready to be photographed
• Please ensure children are fed and well-rested. Please bring moist-wipes to clean faces and hands.
• Please bring an empty USB along to the shoot on to which Sue Ireland Photography will save your images. Please clearly label your USB and put in a bag with your name and photography session time
8. SOCIAL MEDIA
• The Client may share images from the shoot via social media as supplied by Sue Ireland Photography with no additional filters or editing.
• Sue Ireland Photography retains copyright on all images from the Winter Mini Shoot and reserves the right to use the images for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes.
Sue Ireland Photography – email@example.com / 0419 271 617