MUMS OF THE SHIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting Mums of the Shire. By using the Mums of the Shire website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. These terms apply to all visitors and users who access and use this website. We reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without notice to you. By continuing to use the Mums of the Shire site after any revisions have been made effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms, whether or not you have reviewed them. Accordingly, Mums of the Shire advises you to check this page regularly.
1. Directory Listings
To qualify to be listed in our Directory Listings your business must be:
- located within Australia or New Zealand.
- provide shipping to Australia;
- suited to one or more of the website’s categories;
- regularly open to the public; and
- submitted by the business owner or authorised agent.
We reserve the right to decline businesses that don’t meet the above criteria.
2. Photos and information privacy
Photos make your listing more attractive and enable your business or event to be featured in our other marketing channels.
When adding photos, please ensure:
- they accurately represent your business or event;
- you own the copyright or have permission from the copyright owner;
- you have permission from any people that can be identified in the image;
- if children are identifiable, you have written consent from their parent/guardian they are taken in a lawful, fair and direct manner
- The businesses invited to be featured in our collection pay a monthly or yearly membership fee. As part of this fee, there are a number of features which are sponsored including advertisements. For more details, please view our Advertise page.
- We aim to keep a balance between providing a promotion service to the independent businesses, and also ensuring that you get an honest representation of the businesses featured.
- Mums of the Shire will make every attempt to publish true and accurate information, however we cannot guarantee that there will never be any errors or mistakes in published material. Mums of the Shire does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained in this site. Additionally, Mums of the Shire disclaims all liability to any person relying wholly or partially upon any information presented in this site in respect of anything, and the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done.
- Our website contains links to businesses that are not owned or controlled by Mums of the Shire and are considered an “external website”. Mums of the Shire assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of the boutique websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Mums of the Shire shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Boutique. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any businesses that you visit.
- Businesses are requested to advise us if there are any changes to their product range, however the businesses are free to make changes to their product range including price, quality and quantity. These matters are outside the control of Mums of the Shire and we accept no responsibility to any changes made by these external websites.
- You indemnify Mums of the Shire against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Any legal issues arising in relation to the use of this website will be dealt with under the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Illegal activity under those laws will be a violation of these terms, but as the website is accessible worldwide you should be aware that you could be prosecuted under the law of those jurisdictions.
- We will never give your personal information to any individual or company for commercial purposes.
- You must ensure that your personal information in the Marketplace is not false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent.
6. Copyright and Acknowledgments
- Mums of the Shire reserves all intellectual property rights, including all content within the Mums of the Shire website. You may print single copies of any pages of this website for your own personal and non-commercial use but must not otherwise reproduce any material on this website in any form without the express written consent of Mums of the Shire.
- By joining Mums of the Shire, our members give us the right to use any image on their website in an effort to highlight specific products and direct users back to their website. It is the responsibility of each boutique to ensure that they have the right to use and publish all images on their website. Mums of the Shire will not be responsible for any copyright or trademark issues of images supplied to us from businesses.
- If you act in any way which contradicts these terms and conditions, Mums of the Shire has the right to terminate your membership without warning and may refuse any and all current or future use of the website.