The maternity unit at Kareena Private Hospital has just been refurbished!
We have 14 private suites, including 4 deluxe suites with queen beds, 2 double rooms and 8 standard rooms. All rooms feature new furnishings and equipment to make your stay even more enjoyable.
We know how important it is for new mums to have their partners stay and with that in mind, many of our rooms have either a queen or a double bed.
Our parenting suites are designed to give you space to relax, rejuvenate and spend time getting to know your baby.
We have 3 modern birthing suites that offer a personal and safe environment for your birthing experience. Each suite has private ensuites with one featuring an extra-large bath. At Kareena Private hospital, we offer flexible choices to ensure a positive and safe birthing experience. We encourage partners and support people to be involved and each birthing suite features a double fold out bed to facilitate this.
As part of your stay at Kareena Private Hospital, we offer The Luxe Way which is a premium service to all of our patients.
- Guaranteed 4- or 5-night stay in your own private room.
- Overnight accommodation for your partner or support person
- A High Tea to celebrate with your loved ones, you will have the choice of which day you would like your High Tea
- Access to our wonderful lactation consultants during your stay and after discharge
- 24-hour access to our servery filled with snacks and light refreshments
- 24 Hour access to one of our highly experienced midwives via telephone after discharge
- We supply all your baby’s needs such as nappies, wipes, bedding and bunny rugs during your stay
- For an extra charge, we provide access to our Deluxe Parenting suites.
This service includes:
- A larger room
- Queen bed
- All Partner meals
- Complementary parking for partners/support persons
- Celebratory gift
- A fresh fruit bowl replenished daily
Our obstetricians & gynaecologists are highly sought after and many have special interests in multiple births, infertility, and high-risk pregnancies.
Our doctors are complemented by our wonderful and nurturing team of midwives, birthing and parenting educators, and lactation consultants.
Please check out our website for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kareena Private Hospital