Our boutique physiotherapy clinic is located in the heart of Sutherland and offers specialised services such as Women's Health Physiotherapy, Pre and Post Natal Physiotherapy and Pilates, Paediatric Physiotherapy as wells as sports injury rehabilitation and Exercise Physiology.
Women's Health Physiotherapy:
Our Women's Health Physiotherapist, Charlotte Conlon, has a passion for helping women on their journey to better health. Our Comprehensive Women's Health services include:
- Prenatal pelvic floor screening/birth preparation
- 3, 6 and 12 week postnatal check up
- Prenatal clinical pilates
- Postnatal clinical pilates (Mums and bubs)
- Postnatal rehabilitation
- Pregnancy related conditions
- Pre and post gynaecological surgery rehabilitation
- Treatment for pelvic pain
- Clinical Pilates and exercise programs for all ages
- Osteoporosis exercise and management
- Pelvic floor retraining programs (including weights)
- Pessary fitting, removal and follow-up
- Treatment and management of prolapse
- Treatment and management for incontinence
- Treatment and management for bladder and bowel dysfunctions
Paediatric Physiotherapy Services:
We offer a Paediatric Physiotherapy Service every Saturday with Jess & Steffi who are Senior Paediatric Physiotherapists from Westmead Children's Hospital.
We provide assessment and treatments for infants to adolescents at our boutique clinic in the heart of Sutherland. Our Paediatric Physiotherapy service can help assess and provide treatment plans for a range of Paediatric conditions.
For a full list of our services, including Paediatric conditions treated, Sports injury Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology services, please click through to our website.