If your business has a school holiday activity you’d like to share with our audience of local mums, this is your chance to reach them.
Our Feature packages coincide with special occasions like Mother’s Day and School Holidays or are crafted to resolve the specific local queries of our online community, such as “What’s the best venue for a 5yr old birthday party”. These affordable advertorial pieces will showcase your business alongside other local businesses and be shared with the exact audience that is trying to find our business.
The Feature package entails a paragraph promoting your business (up to 150 words) and an accompanying image (both provided by you), which will be placed within a professionally written, SEO-optimised feature editorial.
Each business will receive the following exposure as part of the Feature package:
- Website (15,000 visits/month): The guide will be published as an advertorial article on mumsoftheshire.com.au. The article will include each product/service name, description, image, special offer (if applicable) and booking details.
- E-newsletter (4,000+ subscribers): The guide will be showcased in the Mums of the Shire monthly newsletter. Click here to view our latest newsletter.
- Mums of the Shire Facebook Page and Group (13,000+ followers/members): The guide will be shared on our Facebook page and in our Facebook group.
- Mums of the Shire Instagram Page: The guide will be shared on our Instagram page.
- Social Stories on Facebook and Instagram: Each business will receive a dedicated Social Story on Facebook and Instagram.
You can view our last School Holiday Feature here.
BOOKINGS NOW OPEN!
Content Deadline: Friday 2 September
Feature published: Friday 9 September
Spring holidays begin: Friday 23 September