Have you heard about the Dine and Discover vouchers yet? The Government-funded scheme, which has now been rolled out in the Sutherland Shire aims to support hospitality and entertainment businesses that were hit hard because of COVID closures.
What are the vouchers for?
All NSW residents aged 18 and over can now apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
What are the rules?
- can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays
- can be used at participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVID Safe
- are valid to 30 June 2021.
You can apply for vouchers any time up until 30 June 2021. Apply for your Dine and Discover vouchers here now.
Using your vouchers to dine out in the Shire
The list of venues accepting vouchers in the Sutherland Shire is a long one!
This article will cover where you can use the DINING vouchers in the Shire. It’s not a complete list but rather a selection of some of our favourite places in the Shire where you can use your dining vouchers.
Venues with an asterisk (*) beside them are your best bet if you’re dining with the kids.
Please also note we have omitted major fast-food franchises like McDonald’s, Subway and Oporto as we do encourage you to support local businesses, but most of these stores are accepting Dine and Discover vouchers too.
Woolooware, Burraneer, Bundeena
Como, Jannali, Oyster Bay
Bonnet Bay, Woronora, Loftus, Audley
Engadine, Heathcote, Yarrawarrah
Menai, Illawong, Bangor
To find the complete list of places you can use your Dine and Discover vouchers to eat out in the Shire, or anywhere in NSW, visit the Dine and Discover website.
Stay tuned for part two, where we’ll provide you with the handy list of places you can use your Discover vouchers to find entertainment in the Shire!